Afaq M. Kheiri, DDS
Owner / Dentist
My passion is ensuring my patients’ have the most pleasant and comfortable dental experience imaginable. My goal is to make my patients feel proud of their smiles and look forward to going to the dentist. I love restoring confidence by leading patients to a healthier smile and educating them on how to maintain their oral health. My patients are my family who can always depend on me and I look forward to providing them complete dental care.
Dr. Afaq M. Kheiri received his BS in Biology from Indiana University Bloomington in 2000 and graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 2004. He has been practicing for 13+ years, and has extensive experience in all areas of general dentistry, and has completed continuing education for cosmetic procedures and oral surgery. He proudly offers conscious sedation to patients who suffer from dental anxieties and fears.
Dr. Kheiri is married with 4 children and enjoys a number of hobbies including running, skiing, biking and spending time with his kids. He is a big sports fan and is an avid fan of the Colts and Pacers.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Indiana Dental Association (IDA)
- Indianapolis District Dental Society (IDDS)
- Selected for the Indiana AIR Leadership Program
- 2000-Indiana University Bloomington- BS in Biology
- 2004-Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Born and raised in Elkhart, Indiana
- Practiced in Chicago for 5 years, was a practice owner at large group practice in Indianapolis and Muncie, IN
- Practicing for 13+ years with extensive experience in all areas general dentistry specifically cosmetic dentistry and oral surgery
- Extensive continuing education in cosmetics and oral surgery. Conscious sedation offered for services
- Member of American Dental Association (ADA), Indiana Dental Association (IDA), and Indianapolis District Dental Society (IDDS)
- Selected for Indiana AIR Leadership Program, an award-winning leadership development program for Indiana dentists sponsored by the Indiana Dental Association.